Earlier today, on July 6, Sony shared a blog post, updating fans about God of War Ragnarök. Not only did Sony post a new CG trailer, but they also revealed the game’s launch date.
God of War Ragnarök was originally set to launch in 2021, but as with many bigger games, it was delayed until 2022. Luckily, the fear that it would be bumped even further down the road has been alleviated. Sony announced today that the game will officially be launching on November 9, 2022 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Furthermore, Sony also released a new CG trailer for God of War Ragnarök, showcasing Kratos and Atreus facing off against danger.
Sony has also highlighted the God of War Ragnarök Jötnar Edition, which comes with a 16″ replica of Thor’s hammer. The full list of contents included with the Jötnar Edition includes:
Knowledge Keeper’s Shrine:
- Printed voucher code for the full God of War Ragnarök game on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- 7-Inch Vinyl Record with music by Bear McCreary
- The Falcon, Bear, and Wolf Pin Set
- The Legendary Draupnir Ring
- Brok’s Dice Set
- Yggdrasil Cloth Map
- A Steelbook Display Case (no game disc included)
- 2” Vanir Twins Carvings
- 16” Mjölnir Replica
- Kratos Darkdale Armor
- Atreus Darkdale Attire (cosmetic)
- Darkdale Blades Handles for the Blades of Chaos
- Darkdale Axe Grip for the Leviathan Axe
- Official God of War Ragnarök Digital Soundtrack
- Dark Horse Digital Mini Artbook
- Avatar Set
- PlayStation 4 Theme