Lithium is one of the most common raw materials in Subnautica. It’s used to craft a few items and a whole lot of upgrades. Here are the biomes where you can find Lithium, and what it’s used for.
Table Of Contents
Where to Find Lithium in Subnautica
Your sources of Lithium in Subnautica are plentiful. You can find this raw material on land and underwater, within caves, on the seabed, or inside a Shale Outcrop, and you can also find a Large Resource Deposit of it.
Here are the biomes you can explore for Lithium.
- Blood Kelp Zone
- Bone Fields Caves
- Bulb Zone
- Crag Field
- Crash Zone Mesas
- Deep Sparse Reef
- Grand Reef
- Inactive Lava Zone
- Jellyshroom Cave
- Lost River
- Bone Fields
- Ghost Forest
- Mushroom Forest
- Sea Treader’s Path
- Sparse Reef
- Underwater Islands
For the Large Resource Deposits of Lithium, you should head to the Lost River, the Mountain Island, and the Mushroom Forest. Take note that you can’t harvest materials from Large Resource Deposits with your hand. You’ll need to have the Prawn Suit Drill Arm to break them down. A Large Resource Deposit of Lithium should contain 8 to 16 of them.
What Lithium Is Used For
The following are the items and upgrades you can craft with Lithium.
- Plasteel Ingot – 1x Titanium Ingot, 2x Lithium
- Reinforcement – 3x Titanium, 1x Lithium
- Ultra High Capacity Tank – High Capacity O2 Tank, 4x Lithium
- Ultra Glide Fins – Fins, 2x Silicone Rubber, 1x Titanium, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Depth Module MK2 – Prawn Suit Depth Module MK1, 5x Titanium, 3x Kyanite, 2x Lithium
- Seamoth Hull Reinforcement – 4x Diamond, 3x Titanium, 1x Lithium
- Seamoth Storage Solution – 3x Titanium, 1x Lithium
- Seamoth Torpedo System – 3x Titanium, 1x Aerogel, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Propulsion Cannon – 5x Titanium, 2x Magnetite, 1x Computer Chip, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Jump Jet Upgrade – 5x Titanium, 3x Crystalline Sulfur, 2x Nickel Ore, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Grappling Arm Module – 5x Titanium, 1x Advanced Wiring Kit, 1x Benzene, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Drill Arm – 5x Titanium, 4x Diamond, 1x Lithium
- Prawn Suit Torpedo Arm – 5x Titanium, 1x Aerogel, 1x Lithium
- Cyclops Decoy Tube Upgrade – 3x Titanium, 1x Aerogel, 2x Lithium