It’s that time again in Destiny 2—time to find Xur’s location. This wandering merchant has set up shop in the Winding Cove of the EDZ this week. They’ve got legendary and exotic goods which may interest you.
Table Of Contents
Where to Find Xur in the EDZ’s Winding Cove
Xur is found atop a cliff north of the landing site in the EDZ’s Winding Cove. There are enemies between the landing site and Xur’s location, so you need to be careful when reaching the exotic merchant. You also need to do some platforming to reach Xur if you don’t want to take the long way around.
Firstly, when you land at Winding Cove, look north. It’s possible that there will be other players who have reached Xur’s location before you. As such, you may be able to see a few player names grouped together where Xur is located.
If not, then just head north anyways. There is a landmark that will help you find the merchant as you get closer.
A spaceship with blue light is in the same spot as Xur. You can spot it if you keep heading north. Be sure to jump and fly up the steep terrain to avoid annoying enemies.
There are gaps here and there between the hills and ravines, so jumping across them is the quickest way through this area. When you get closer, there is a steep slope that you need to jump up to reach the spot where the spaceship is positioned.
At the base of the cliff upon which Xur is hanging out, you can look up to see the underside of the ship with the blue light. Just right of the cliff is a slope covered in rocks and tree trunks. Jump and fly up this rubble-covered slope for the fastest way to the top of the cliff.
When you reach the top of the cliff, Xur is there waiting for you. Approach them to begin trading for legendary and exotic goods.
What Items Xur Is Selling
In addition to packing the Hawkmoon and the Dead Man’s Tale guns, as well as the Xenology quest, Xur has some different items from last week.
- Exotic Engram (Engram) – 97 Legendary Shards
- Tractor Cannon (Shotgun with Repulsor Force and The Scientific Method) – 29 Legendary Shards
- The Dragon’s Shadow (Hunter Class Chest Armor with Wraithmetal Mail) – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampart (Titan Class Leg Armor with Jump Jets) – 23 Legendary Shards
- Contraverse Hold (Gauntlets with Chaotic Exchanger [requires Destiny 2: Forsaken Pack]) – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chroma Rush (Auto Rifle with Rapid-Fire Frame, Dynamic Sway Reduction, and Adrenaline Junkie) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Cold Denial (Pulse Rifle with High-Impact Frame, Zen Moment, and Headseeker) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Enigma’s Draw (Sidearm with Precision Frame, Triple Tap, and Rangefinder) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Fractethyst (Shotgun with Precision Frame, Ensemble, and Trench Barrel) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Distant Tumulus (Sniper Rifle with Rapid-Fire Frame, Pulse Monitor, and Quickdraw) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Shattered Cipher (Machine Gun with Rapid-Fire Frame, Field Prep, and Adrenaline Junkie) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Royal Entry (Rocket Launcher with Precision Frame, Genesis, Thresh, and Vanguard’s Vindication) – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- (Gauntlets) Opulent Scholar Gloves – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- (Chest Armor) Opulent Scholar Robes – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- (Warlock Bond) Opulent Scholar Bond – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- (Helmet) Opulent Scholar Hood – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- (Leg Armor) Opulent Scholar Boots – 50 Legendary Shards and 1,000 Glimmer
- Hawkmoon (Hand Cannon with Paracausal Shot and Snapshot Sights [requires Destiny 2: Beyond Light]) – 200 Legendary Shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale (Scout Rifle with Cranial Spike and Moving Target [requires Destiny 2: Beyond Light]) – 200 Legendary Shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard
- Xenology (Quest to complete Vanguard playlist activities, or win matches in Crucible or Gambit) – No Cost