Dressed to the Nines is a Final Fantasy VII Remake trophy. The nine dresses refer to the three dresses Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith can each wear when facing Corneo. All nine dresses need to be unlocked to get the trophy.
Table Of Contents
How to Unlock the Trophy
Before you can unlock the dresses, therefore unlocking the trophy, you’ll first need to beat the game at least once. Beating the game once gives you the ability to replay chapters. This is what you’ll need to do to make certain choices in certain chapters to unlock each of the three characters’ dresses.
For the trophy to unlock, you’ll need to see the characters wear the outfits at the end of Chapter 9. This means after beating the game once, you’ll need to replay chapters two more times, totaling a total of three playthroughs to unlock the Dressed to the Nines trophy.
How to Unlock Tifa’s Three Dresses
Tifa’s dress is determined by a choice you’ll make in Chapter 3. The first thing you’ll need to do is to complete the six side quests you can do in this chapter.
After, a Discovery Quest called Alone at Last is unlocked, where Tifa will ask Cloud which type of outfit suits her. The choice made here determines Tifa’s dress during Chapter 9.
- Something mature – Tifa wears a purple mini silk dress. This option resembles the dress Tifa wore in the original Final Fantasy VII game.
- Something…sporty? – Tifa wears a leopard-printed side-slit dress.
- Something exotic – Tifa wears a black mini kimono while sporting knee-high socks and boots.
If you fail to do six side quests during Chapter 3, Tifa will automatically wear the “mature” dress.
How to Unlock Aerith’s Three Dresses
Aerith’s dresses are determined by how many side quests you do during Chapter 8.
- 0 – 2 side quests – Aerith will wear a simple pink dress.
- 3 – 5 side quests – Aerith will wear a longer front-slit dress with a sharper pink color.
- 6 side quests – Aerith will wear a gorgeous red ruffle slit dress. This option resembles the dress Aerith wears in the original Final Fantasy VII game.
How to Unlock Cloud’s Three Dresses
The dress Cloud wears is determined in Chapter 9. It boils down to doing specific side quests, or doing none at all.
- 0 side quests – Cloud wears a black and grey long dress.
- Talk to Johnny, and do Chocobo Sam’s side quests (Burning Thighs, The Party Never Stops, and A Dynamite Body) – Cloud wears a purple, white, and black dress and a tiara.
- Ignore Johnny, pick the Luxury Course when getting a massage from Madam M, and complete here side quests (Burning Thighs, the Price of Thievery, Shears, and Counterattack) – Cloud wears a blue, black, and dark purple dress and a black hair ribbon.