The Axe is one of the more than 700 combinations that can be made in Little Alchemy 2. It can be difficult to figure out how to get since you need so many items to get it.
Table Of Contents
Ways to Create Axe
There are several elements that players can use to get to the Axe. All of the recipes that make the Axe are:
- Blade + Wood
- Stone + Wood
- Tool + Wood
- Lumberjack + Tool
Step-By-Step Instructions to Get to Axe
The Axe is a later-game item, so players will need to go through a lot of steps in order to get to it. This is one of the easiest ways to get to this ingredient.
- Combine Air and Air together to make Pressure.
- Earth and Pressure will make Stone.
- Land can be made by combining Earth and Earth.
- Land twice will make Continent.
- Two Continents mixed together will make Planet.
- Air and Planet combine to make Atmosphere.
- Water plus Atmosphere equals Cloud.
- Combine two Fire together to get Energy.
- Energy and Cloud mixed together will make Lightning.
- Mix Water and Water together to make a Puddle, then two Puddles together to make a Lake.
- Mix Lighting and Lake to get Life.
- Life and Land will make both Soil and Animal.
- Get 100 total combinations to get the basic element of Time.
- Time and Animal will end up as a Human.
- Mix a Human with Stone to make Tool.
- Big can be earned by mixing 150 total items together.
- Combining Cloud and Pressure will make Rain.
- Mix Rain and Soil. This will make the Plant.
- Tree can be made with Plant and Big.
- Tool and Tree will make Wood.
- Wood and another Tool will mix to finally make the Axe.
Recipes that Require Axe in Little Alchemy 2
There are not a whole lot of recipes that can use the Axe in Little Alchemy 2, but here are the few that can use it.
|Bayonet||Axe + Gun|
|Chainsaw||Axe + Electricity
Axe + Machine
Axe + Motion
|Coconut Milk||Axe + Coconut|
|Lumberjack||Axe + Human|
|Meat||Axe + Animal
Axe + Chicken
Axe + Cow
Axe + Fish
Axe + Flying Fish
Axe + Frog
Axe + Livestock
Axe + Pig
Axe + Shark
Axe + Swordfish
|Scythe||Axe + Grass
Axe + Wheat
|Wood||Axe + Forest
Axe + Tree