Vampire Survivors has an abundance of weapons. These weapons can also undergo an evolution that brings out their full potential. This makes them deal with hordes of enemies much more efficiently, which the game also has an abundance of.
Table Of Contents
How to Evolve Weapons in Vampire Survivors
Weapon evolution is a mechanic in Vampire Survivors. Upon meeting the necessary steps, a weapon in the game can be evolved to become an upgraded, more powerful variation of itself.
The requirement to evolve a weapon in Vampire Survivors is the same for almost every weapon in the game, with a few exceptions.
Take the following steps to evolve a weapon in the game.
- The weapon needs to be at maximum level. Most weapons have a maximum level of 8. The exceptions are the Bracelet, which has a maximum level of 6, Clock Lancet and Laurel, which have a maximum level of 7, and the Victory Sword, which has a maximum level of 12.
- A weapon needs a certain passive item to evolve. The passive items don’t need to evolve. There are exceptions to this, though.
- Once the previous two requirements are met, the player must then find and pick up a Treasure Chest.
A weapon will evolve when the player meets all three requirements.
As mentioned, there are exceptions to these requirements.
- To evolve the Victory Sword, Clock Lancet, and Laurel, their required passive items must also be at maximum level.
- The Clock Lancet and Laurel need two passive items each for them to evolve.
- The Bracelet doesn’t need any passive items for it to evolve.
Weapon Evolutions in Vampire Survivors
Here is every weapon you can evolve in Vampire Survivors, their necessary passive item or weapon, and their evolution.
|Whip||Hollow Heart||Bloody Tear|
|Magic Wand||Empty Tome||Holy Wand|
|King Bible||Spellbinder||Unholy Vespers|
|Santa Water||Attractorb||La Borra|
|Lightning Ring||Duplicator||Thunder Loop|
|Gatti Amari||Stone Mask||Vicious Hunger|
|Song of Mana||Skull O'Maniac||Mannajja|
|Shadow Pinion||Wings||Valkyrie Turner|
|Victory Sword||Torrona's Box||Sole Solution|
|Clock Lancet|| Silver Ring|
|Laurel|| Metaglio Left|
Unions are a type of weapon evolution in Vampire Survivors that combines two weapons together to become an evolved weapon. There are only three cases of this in the game thus far, and only one of them requires a passive item.
|Weapon 1||Weapon 2||Passive Item||Union|
|Phiera Del Tuphello||Eight the Sparrow||Tiragisú||Phieraggi|
|Vento Sacro||Bloody Tear||-||Fuwalafuwaloo|